Pizza Pizza - Order time Gurantee

2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I have had worst experience with PIZZA PIZZA time guaranteed policy for your order on May 27, 2017. I have placed an order with PIZZA PIZZA it was for pick up .

My order was being handed over to me 30 minutes later I was never aware of that PIzza Pizza have a policy to get your order ready in 20 minutes or it will be no charge. I paid cashier full amount $25.99 went back to my vehicle where I was being told by a friend of mine that they should have given this order free to you as they are beyond their time limit commitment. I called CRA customer service first time in my life to see if they honour this. representative honoured it and told me that you have credit for full amount that you can use in next six months by just calling in and give your phone number I called in on July 10, 2017 to avail that credit and I was being told that there is no such credit.

first level representative transferred me to higher level where I was been told that District sales manager called in to cancel that credit . but that representative don't have any notes on why was it removed. upon my insist I was been transferred to supervisor to further look into it but this time he came up with a new excuse that system says you have used credit on very next day May 28th, 2017 and they made me feel like I am lying for $25.99 and upon my various humble requests that I have never used this credit I was been told that there is nothing they can do about it and call was dropped.

I was so upset that in my entire stay of 12 years in Canada I have never asked Pizza Pizza for such credit although I was their regular customer from day one with same phone number and when I did they did not trust their customer. Very bad on their client satisfaction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Pizza Customer Care.

I didn't like: Not at all.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 10, 2017.

Pizza Pizza - Simple Review #1443928125

Nutrition Description

Pizza pizza gave the Worst service of my life! Will never buy pizza pizza

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 03, 2015.

Pizza Pizza - Simple Review #1427134932

I ordered a pizza from pizzapizza and tge second *** had a sharp shard of plastic in my ***. When i spit it out i was appalled to find somthing like plastic in my food I went right to the site and sent a very long email to head office i still havent heard back its been a month

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 23, 2015.